TNSA IS HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE CLUB LEVEL GCM FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT TO BE ORGANIZED IN 2007
The venue has not been finalized so far. We will immediately announce the venue and timing of the tournament in our website once confirmed. Therefore, all the interested club must first submit simple application for club affiliation to TNSA by 15th April 2007. On receiving of application, the TNSA will send the Affiliation and Club members' verification forms with applied terms and conditions to the club. The club must return above two completed forms by May 10, 2007, and those clubs who fulfills necessary terms & conditions will be approved for affiliation and recognition from TNSA. No applications will be entertained thereafter the above dates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CLUB AFFILIATION AND REGISTRATION CLUB FORMATION
- Every club must have a permanent name and logo. If the name is similar to that of another name. TNSA has the right to ask the club for a change of club name or logo.
- Every club must have an Advisory Board with 3 to 5 members. It is up to the club's choice to appoint Advisory Board members. Each club will ensure that the members selected or elected be persons of standing who will assist in the club growth.
- Every club must have Management Committee with 3 to 5 members. This Management Committee shall have the sole responsibility of running the club and managing its affairs with consultations with the club Advisory Board.
- The club must have a membership process and submit the list of the members to the TNSA when asked for verification.
- All the club members must have valid and current Green Book (Rangden Lakdeb) issued by the Rangden Tsogchung.
- The club thus formed must apply for affiliation to the TNSA office, Dharamsala to be part of its programs and facilities on the prescribed forms. The club has to fill up the attached Forms with care and accuracy. The club must send 4 passport size photos of each player and office bearer along with the form.
- The Management Committee must submit complete forms and other related documents to TNSA before May 10, 2007 in order to be registered as a recognized club. Submission of forms and other related documents after this date will not be entertained.
- The affiliation and registration fee is Rs.1000/-(one thousand). This is not refundable. The club must remit the same promptly after being granted affiliation to TNSA. This can be paid in cash/money order or through bank draft in favor of TIBETAN NATIONAL SPORTS ASSOCIATION, Dharamsala.
- The registration must be renewed after every two years - counted from the date of registration.
- TNSA reserves the right to grant affiliation or reject an application if it deems necessary without assigning reasons thereof.
- The TNSA reserves the right to suspend/terminate a membership of any club from TNSA when there is valid reason for doing so.
ENTRY FOR TOURNAMENTS:
- All the club players must have valid and current Green Book issued by the Tibetan Freedom Movement and required to send a photocopy of Green Book with the attestation from the “Rangden Thsokchung.”
- If there are more than two recognized clubs from same locality- (under jurisdiction of same Welfare Officer), only tow clubs will be selected for participation in the final round of tournament, provided that the locality has more than 4000 Tibetan populations. This will depend on the number of clubs applying for entry on a yearly basis.
- For this selection all the recognized club Management Committees will be responsible for organizing a qualifying tournament as to see who qualifies for the final round of tournament.
- Recognized clubs will submit the list of players as per the prescribed forms issued. While submitting the list of club players, the forms issued must be complete in all respects.
- The venue of the tournament will be notified well in advance for each tournament on a yearly basis.
- The participating club in the tournament must produce a letter of pledge from the Advisory Board and the Management Committee upholding the ethics and code of conduct of players framed by the TNSA.
TIBETAN NATIONAL SPORTS ASSOCIATION
DHARAMSALA CANTT. DISTT, KANGRA HP. 176216 INDIA